So in the last two posts we looked at my two friends, one poor and one wealthy, and discussed how that affected my own prosperity. Rene asked “In which case would you be happier? Can you be ABSOLUTELY sure of that answer. Absolutely being without ANY doubt?”
Yes Rene, I can ABSOLUTELY tell you I would always be happier being wealthy. I was poor for many years and while it taught me lessons and forced me to grow, I have no desire to go through that again. And as I mentioned on Prosperity TV, money can’t buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
Yes there are many facets of prosperity that don’t involve money. But even most of those are better with it.
Rainbows are free, as is the ocean and walks on the beach. But if you have money you can be in an ocean front hotel room instead of staring at the dumpster behind Denny’s.
My condo in Miami Beach overlooks a marina, Biscayne Bay and has a view of the Miami skyline. I could have saved $80,000 and bought on the other side and have a view of an animal hospital and supermarket.
Plus, there are so many things you can do with money that you can’t do without. Some of the things money has done for me include:
• Flying the Concorde;
• A box at the Opera;
• Season tickets for the Marlins;
• Traveling all over the world with my softball teams;
• Racing amazing sports cars;
• Touring all the baseball stadiums;
• Touring all the world’s greatest opera houses;
• Being able to support my church and many charities;
• Having an apartment on both sides of the world;
• Getting great medical care, dental care, and holistic health care; and,
• Literally thousands of other things that bring joy to my life.
What about you? What has money allowed you to do? How has it brought you joy? What else would you do if you had more money?
Please share below, because the more in touch with this you are, the harder your subconscious mind will work to make it come about!
Subscribe to Randy’s Blog via Email