Okay I started this discussion a few posts back by suggesting you have to work very hard to stay broke in today’s economy. And if you’re a reader of my Randy’s Rants e-zine, you know we’ve highlighted some of the many ways people can manifest prosperity.
And the really interesting part is how people in some of the poorest environments find opportunities. Any time people are facing prosperity challenges, there are corresponding opportunities. (Think about the traffic jockeys I mentioned in Jakarta, or the guy buying foreclosures and selling them back to the original owners.)
Anyway, I been promising to talk about some of the ways people stay broke. It’s taken a little longer than I thought, because I’ve wanted to respond to many of the interesting comments and questions you’ve raised in some earlier posts. But now, for your dining and dancing pleasure, here they are.
To stay broke in today’s economy, you have to:
1. Turn down the opportunity to join a network marketing business;
2. Join a network marketing business, but refuse to take the actions that create success;
3. Believe you have no knowledge, skills, or experience people would pay you for in an information entrepreneur business;
4. Become an information entrepreneur, but price your products and services so low that you don’t make money.
5. Refuse to stop relying on a job and go into business for yourself;
6. Not be willing to learn how to prosper in the current real estate market;
7. Not be willing to learn how to prosper in the current mortgage market; or,
8. All of the above.
Of course we could go on and on with this. There are literally THOUSANDS of opportunities to build wealth in today’s “difficult” economy. In fact any time the stock market crashes, a real estate or Internet bubble bursts, inflation gets out of control, or any economic challenge presents itself, it offers a corresponding opportunity. Or ten.
Yes the herd believes these are trying times. But that’s when savvy people create wealth. When everyone is zigging, you want to be zagging. So what about you?
Are you hunkered down listening to negative news? Or are you out there proactively created the wealth you are meant to have?
Subscribe to Randy’s Blog via Email