Two posts ago, I asked how hard you are working to stay broke. Naturally that shocked and offended some people, but that’s what I really believe.
Because it is so easy to make money in today’s economy. Times of recession and even depression offer the greatest opportunities for creating wealth. In fact, it is so simple to become a millionaire today, the feat is almost meaningless. There are thousands of millionaires. And more all the time.
To struggle financially today, you have to hold on to some limiting beliefs. Here are some of the most prevalent ones:
1) That you need money to make money;
2) That you require some special degree or education;
3) That you must have connections;
4) That there is some “secret” that rich people aren’t telling you;
5) That earning money is hard;
6) That real wealth comes from demanding physical labor instead of ideas; or,
7) All of the above.
I didn’t write the original post just to piss you off. But I’m okay if that is what it takes to cause you to do some critical thinking about what you’re doing that is holding you back. Because you really are meant to be prosperous.
Next post I’ll share some other common ways people work to stay poor that you may not even realize.