Think of prosperity like a brisk, flowing river. It’s always moving, releasing pressure, and seeking its proper level. On the other hand, when water pools in a stationary place, it becomes cloudy and stagnant. Prosperity works on the same principle…
Misery hoarding leads to recession. When you circulate substance, you break the energy block and keep the river of prosperity flowing freely.
Here’s a short video I did on the subject:
Don’t wait till you are out of debt completely or a multi-millionaire to sow seeds. In fact, if your prosperity seems really blocked, you might want to really shake things up by sowing a seed today.
P.S. Here are the prosperity affirmations I promised you on the video:
To write on your checkbook:
• You are now filled with the bounty of my creator to supply my every need.
• Money is attracted to me like a magnet.
To affirm when you are sending out payments:
• I send you forth to circulate in the flow of boundless prosperity. I know that you will return to me in kind.
• This is the bounty of God, and I send it forth with wisdom, faith and love.
To affirm when you are sowing a seed:
• Divine love, through me, blesses and multiplies this seed of prosperity.
Subscribe to Randy’s Blog via Email