In yesterday’s post, I suggested you schedule some time just to think. Now how you responded to that says a lot about your likelihood of manifesting success, developing your intellect, and how happy you are.
Some possible reactions:
* That’s easy for Gage. If he had kids he would realize it isn’t so easy.
* That’s easy for Gage. If he had to go to a crappy job like mine, he would realize it isn’t so easy.
* That’s a good idea. I’m just too busy right now to find the time. Maybe when things “settle down” a little I’ll be able to do that.
* I don’t need quiet. I function better with the TV or radio on in the background.
* That’s a great idea. I’m going to carve out 15 minutes to do that today!
So which one did you do? Tell the truth; God is listening!